Keep the butterflies fed and the kids entertained with this simple butterfly feeder!
What you will need
Paper or plastic plate, string, mushy, over ripe fruit
What to do
- Make three holes around the edge of the plate.
- Thread some string through each hole tying a knot under the plate.
- Tie the 3 ends of the string together above the plate (it should look like an upside down parachute).
- Smush some fruit onto the plate (bananas are good!)
- Hang the plate near some flowers and wait for the butterflies to arrive.
- Keep a note of which butterflies you see and which fruit they liked best.