Get children out and exploring the great outdoors!
- Encourage them to get wet and muddy and get hands on with nature
- Let children play outside regularly and get them used to their local environment
- Climb trees, search for insects and make dens
- Don’t be scared of the rain – get out in your wellies and see who can make the biggest puddle spash!
- Keep it simple and use your imagination. The garden and surrounding outdoor spaces are an inexpensive way to keep kids entertained and it’s educational too!