Natural Communities Trainees
You are here
- Andy Ruck, Youth Engagement Officer with TCV.
- Lorna Oldershaw, Upland Outreach with BTO.
- Lyndsay Sutton, Events and Engagement with Transition Stirling.
- Ami Crozier, Peatland Reserve Engagement Officer with Butterfly Conservation and SNH.
- Harry Woolner, Parks and Pollinators Officer with Buglife.
- Anna Mayo, Ageing Well Project Officer with TCV.
- Heather Parris, Community Engagement Assistant with Clyde River Foundation.
- Tracy Lambert, Community Engagement Officer with SWT Living Landscapes Cumbernauld.
- Paul Gunn, Parks and Pollinators Officer with Buglife.
- Sarah Lewington, Community and Biodiversity Officer with SNH Benn Eighe.
- Amy Telford, Community Ranger with RSPB Loch of Strathbeg.
- Laura Eagleson, Community Engagement Officer with SNH Moine Mhor and Kilmartin House.
- Noelia Collado-Salas, Community Outreach Officer with TCV.
- Amy Styles, Community Recreation Assistant with Laggan Forest Trust.
- Kate Williamson, Community Support Ranger with Stirling Council.
- Lucy Tozer, Community Engagement Officer with the 7 Lochs Wetland Park.
- Helen Simmons, Biodiversity and Community Engagement Officer with Glasgow City Council.
- Faith Hillier, Community Engagement Assistant with Froglife.
- Judith Hartley, Community Biodiversity Officer with Dumfries and Galloway Council.
- Amanda Joaquin, Discovering Nature Officer with TCV.
- Claire Bates, Green Crags project with Royal Botanic Gardens Edinburgh.
- Katy Green, Coastal Communities Project Coordinator with East Lothian Council.
- Nick Underdown, Kelvin Catchment Officer with Clyde River Foundation.
- Florence Duncan-Antoine, Community Engagement Officer with Carts Greenspace.
- Alex Hogg, Community Action for Butterflies and Moths with Butterfly Conservation.
- Alison Greggans, Abernethy Community Networker with RSPB.
- Paul McDonald, Community Biodiversity Networks Officer with TCV.