TCV is supporting a free event to explore the idea of Glasgow as a National Park City.
Glasgow School of Art, 167 Renfrew Street, G3 6RQ, Monday 9 April, 6pm - 8pm
- Glasgow has amazing green spaces, vibrant culture and a rich history of innovation, creativity and leadership
- A National Park City takes the benefits of traditional National Parks and applies them to cities
- So could Glasgow become one of the world’s first National Park Cities?
- Come along for an evening of thought provoking presentations, photos, film, ideas and discussions and find out more
- Have the chance to have your say on ideas for a Glasgow National Park City
- And find out how you could get involved
Register at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/glasgow-a-national-park-city-tickets-42668502640