The Conservation Volunteers are currently reviewing the Governments coronavirus advice.
We are working toward resuming our volunteering activity and projects as soon as it is both practical and safe to do so.
The safety and health of our employees, volunteers and the public remain a central value of The Conservation Volunteers. To ensure our offices, volunteering opportunities and sites are safe during the COVID-19 pandemic and that we are protecting our employees, volunteers, and the public we are doing the following:
- TCV will adhere to the advice from Public Health; England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland and the HSE.
- No employee or volunteer will be forced to return to work if they do not feel it is safe to do so.
- Anyone that can work from home will continue to do so.
- All employees and volunteers will be asked not to attend any TCV office or activity if they, or any member of their household shows signs of COVID-19.
- All our activities will undergo a COVID-19 Risk Assessment to ensure they are safe for anyone involved.
- All volunteer opportunities will be gradually introduced beginning with small scale projects so that we can ensure our safety measures are working.
- Maintaining social distancing, good personal hygiene and the cleaning and sanitizing shared equipment and surfaces is a central theme running through all our risk assessments.
- Offices, vehicles, and activities will be assessed and assigned a safe capacity to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
TCV will continue to monitor all government guidance, progressing toward when we can once again work with all our amazing volunteers, ensuring there are safe, accessible green spaces right across the UK for everyone. For the very latest UK information on coronavirus: NHS Coronavirus