These relate to http://www.tcv.org.uk, http://www.btcv.org.uk, http://www2.tcv.org.uk and http://shop.tcv.org.uk, hereafter referred to as The Site.
Access to, and use of, The Site is provided by the conservation Volunteers subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The use of The Site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of The Site. The Conservation Volunteers/TCV reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please read through these terms carefully. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of any such changes. Continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- The contents and design of The Site remain at all times the copyright of The Conservation Volunteers/TCV. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks appearing on The Site (such as The Conservation Volunteers/TCV's name or logo or other trademarks appearing on the site) for any reason without written permission from the publisher. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own or personal non-commercial use without explicit permission from The Conservation Volunteers/TCV. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained on The Site and use it for any purpose other than your personal non-commercial use. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, or reproduce in any way any part of The Site's content without the prior written consent from The Conservation Volunteers/TCV.
- Any use of The Site's content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited. Requests for permission for other uses may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree to access The Site for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by a third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- You will provide The Conservation Volunteers/TCV with accurate, complete requested information when registering to The Site and inform of any changes to this information. For the purpose of confirming your compliance with these terms and conditions, The Conservation Volunteers/TCV reserves the right to monitor and record activity on The Site.
- Both operation and network connectivity of The Site are monitored continually with appropriate alarms in the event of service interruptions.
- The Conservation Volunteers reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of The Site (including any right to access and use the content) with or without cause by delivering notice to you. The rights of termination are in addition to all other rights or remedies of The Conservation Volunteers provided in these terms or by law.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of information on The Site, The Conservation Volunteers/TCV makes no warranty, express or implied concerning the content or The Site. The Conservation Volunteers/TCV expressly disclaims all warranties including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. In no event will The Conservation Volunteers/TCV be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use or reliance on The Site services.
- Upon the request of The Conservation Volunteers/TCV you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Conservation Volunteers from any claims and expenses, including reasonable legal fees related to any breach of these terms by you or your use of any site services.
- Neither the Conservation Volunteers/TCV nor its internet service provider (ISP) will be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of this website resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes, or other labour problems, wars or governmental restrictions.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- The Conservation Volunteers/TCV is not responsible for the content of third party sites linked to The Site. They are independent of The Conservation Volunteers/TCV and their content is not endorsed or approved, even where the third party in question is stated to be a 'partner'. If you agree to purchase goods or services offered on or through these third party sites, such as (but not limited to) travel bookings, merchandise and services, the resulting agreement will be entirely between you and the relevant party; we will not be involved in, or have any responsibility under those agreements.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Conservation Volunteers/TCV cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of The Site and therefore should cease using The Site immediately.
Health and Safety Disclaimer
The information given on The Site on behalf of The Conservation Volunteers/TCV is believed to be correct, but accuracy is not guaranteed and the information does not obviate the need to make further enquiries as appropriate. The Site is not a comprehensive statement on all safety procedures and the reader must take all reasonable steps to ensure the health and safety of all users and to take all necessary steps to implement a health and safety policy. The Site is offered without responsibility on the part of the Conservation Volunteers/TCV for accidents or damage as a result of its use.
All worldwide rights including copyright and database rights in the website www.tcv.org and its contents, are owned by The Conservation Volunteers/TCV. Reproduction in whole or in part by any means without prior written permission by the publisher is strictly prohibited. The Conservation Volunteers/TCV has tried to ensure that all information contained on this site is accurate. However we cannot accept responsibility for any mistakes or omissions. In accessing this website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use, and not for any commercial or public use. You may download and use this service on a single CPU at a time and / or print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this site for personal use only. Except as permitted above the user agrees not to copy, store in any medium - including any other website, distribute, publish, transmit, broadcast or show in public any part of The Site without prior written permission of the publisher.