TCV’s Annual Report and Financial Statements and Strategic Report with Supplementary Information can be found here.
The current financial year appears first, followed by the previous four years. Each report contains an introduction from TCV’s Chair and Chief Executive, an overview of projects and achievements throughout the year and case studies that describe our work with partners and funders to achieve our four outcomes of environment, community support, health & wellbeing, and learning & skills.
The full Annual Report includes the trustees’ and directors’ report incorporating strategic report, overview of TCV trustees and advisors, independent auditor’s report, financial statements and schedules of restricted and conditional grants. The Strategic Report is a summary version without the full financial statements.
TCV is committed to making all our communications accessible and inclusive. Our accessibility statement describes what we are doing to make documents more accessible, such as our annual report, which is currently in PDF format and ISSUU page turner.
Annual Report and Financial Statements 2019-2020
- The Annual Report and Financial Statements 2019-2020 as a PDF (1 MB)
- The Strategic Report with Supplementary Information 2019-2020 as a PDF (2 MB)
Key highlights 2019-2020
- During the year Roger Perkin stepped down from his role as Chair of our Audit and Risk Committee.
- We recruited four new trustees: Neal Ransome, Rosslyn Stuart, Andrew Walker QC and Vanessa Quigg. Find out more about our trustees here.
- 2019 was our 60th anniversary year and we celebrated with a TCV 60th Anniversary Hero Awards and Big Green Weekend.
- TCV Community Network Reached 1,250 Members.
- Winners of five awards at The Land Trust Awards.
- £280k funding boost for TCV Hollybush refurbishment from Veolia Environmental Trust, Wates Group, National Grid and Leeds Civic Trust.
- Produced a guide to support social prescribing programmes in England with support from The National Lottery Community Fund.
- Wates Diamond Challenge with our Charity of the Year partners Wates Group raised nearly £90,000.
- I Dig Trees partnership programme with OVO Energy planted its one millionth tree.
- Entered 13th year of our partnership with NatWest with over 5,000 Team Challenge volunteers supporting TCV projects.
- Players of People’s Postcode Lottery supported us for a third year through the Postcode Green Trust.
The impact of TCV’s volunteers, Community Groups and staff over the year can be found here.
- TCV reported a surplus of £253k, £83k of which related to restricted reserves that will be drawn down during the next financial year.
- The charity closed the year with reserves of £4,058k, including unrestricted reserves of £1,706k, which represented 14 weeks of operational expenditure.
- Income increased by £249k to £8,759k for the year.
- Increase in charitable expenditure by £312k to £8,506k.
- Net asset value increased by £253k with net assets of £4,058k at 31 March 2020.
Annual Report and Financial Statements 2018-2019
- The Annual Report and Financial Statements 2018-2019 as a PDF (1.3MB)
- The Strategic Report with Supplementary Information 2018-2019 as a PDF (1.1MB)
Annual Report and Financial Statements 2017-2018
- The Annual Report and Financial Statements 2017-2018 as a PDF (1MB)
- The Strategic Report with Supplementary Information 2017-2018 as a PDF (1MB)