- Photographs must be taken on, or looking at, a site managed/cared for by The Conservation Volunteers.
- By submitting the photographs you are giving permission for the images to be used by The Conservation Volunteers in digital and print material etc.
- Consent MUST be obtained for anyone recognisable in the photographs (or parent/guardian consent for under 16s).
- Entrants can enter up to ten photographs.
- Closing date for entries is 26 September 2019. Anything submitted after 13:00 on that date will not be considered.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn in any way.
How to enter
Post a picture to our Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn using #BigGreenWeekend to share your big green adventures – we’ll be tracking posts with this hashtag and sharing your adventures on our networks.
We may ask you to send high-resolution versions of the pics via email.
A limited-edition, Soil Association certified organic cotton, circular fashion, TCV t-shirt made by TeeMill for the best picture shared (as judged by our expert panel). You’ll also get to choose two photography-based books of your choice from World of Books – preloved books that don’t cost the earth!