We pride ourselves on the approach we take when working with people, communities, and partners we are associated with. Our aim is that we treat everyone with respect, fairness, and transparency.
We welcome feedback as it helps us to understand where our work is adding value and to continue to improve the way we work. We understand that we don’t always get things right, and not doing so can lead to dissatisfaction and sometimes a complaint.
- A response to your feedback will be provided within 5 working days, and maybe verbal
- An acknowledgement to your complaint will be provided, within 5 working days
- A formal response will be provided within 1 month of the complaint, and an appeal system is available
- A final response to any appeal will be provided within 2 months of the complaint
How to make a complaint
A complaint can be made in one of four ways:
- In writing to the Risk and Compliance Manager, TCV, Gresley House, Ten Pound Walk, Doncaster, DN4 5HX.
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling our head office on 07483 045 731
- By completion of the Feedback and Complaints Form
Please include the following in any correspondence:
- What went wrong.
- When and where it happened.
- Who was involved.
- Name, address and contact details (telephone and/or email).
All complaints are taken very seriously. They will be handled in confidence and will follow the procedure to ensure our commitment to a quality service.
We will ensure confidentiality, but there may be the need to share information with those who need to know about the complaint to allow us to resolve it. This information will be handled with respect, fairness and transparency, and according to the Data Protection Act 2018.