What is a Green Gym?
TCV’s Green Gym has been helping to create healthier and happier communities across the UK since 1999. By bringing together volunteers to restore and manage local green spaces, these important community green spaces are improved and protected. The combination of physical activity and learning new hands-on skills in a group setting has positive impacts on the health and wellbeing of volunteers.
TCV’s Green Gyms has recently been recognised with the top health and wellbeing award from the Royal Society of Public Health. In an independent assessment, they have been shown a social return on investment (SROI) of £4.02 to £1.
Benefits of Green Gym sponsorship
- Enhance your organisation’s Green credentials
- Support your CSR objectives
- Create beneficial publicity and new networks of potential partners and clients
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
You can also benefit by encouraging your employees to join in!
- Enhance the skill sets and self-confidence of your employees as they take on new challenges and learn new skills
- Increase morale and motivation through working outdoors and making a difference to the environment
How to get involved
If you are interested in sponsoring a brand new Green Gym or one of our established Green Gyms and would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you would like to learn more about the range of flexible corporate sponsorship options for organisations that would like to work with us, please contact email@example.com.