The 2022 Social Prescribing Network Awards hosted by the Social Prescribing Network and the College of Medicine. will recognise and celebrate the wealth of innovative social prescribing projects and schemes running throughout the UK and internationally. Information about each category can be seen in the information sheet here.
The awards are open for entry and you have until 13 December to get your submission in.
The winners of the 2022 Social Prescribing Network Awards will be announced at the 4th International Social Prescribing Conference on 10 & 11 March 2022.
The award categories this year are:
1. Award for the Best Local Social Prescribing Project sponsored by Viridian Nutrition
2. Award for best Community-based Organisation in Social Prescribing sponsored by The Conservation Volunteers and People’s Postcode Lottery
3. Award for the Best Larger Social Prescribing Project sponsored by Elemental
4. Award for Social Prescribing Link Worker of the Year sponsored by Simply Connect
5. Award for Most Inspirational Person
6. Award for the Best International Social Prescribing Project
7. Award for the Best Student Social Prescribing Champion
8. Award for the Best Nature Based Social Prescribing Project
9. Award for the Best Children and Young People Social Prescribing Project
We’re thrilled to once again sponsor the Best Community-based Organisation in Social Prescribing as we know there are so many groups out there that are doing great things for local communities and their health and wellbeing.
This year, we are able to showcase these amazing community-based organisations thanks to players of People’s Postcode Lottery, through the Postcode Earth Trust.