We offer hands-on science, history, team building and celebration sessions, ideal for Key Stage 2.
We have created useful one-page documents for each topic, describing the outline plan for your visit and how the activities support curriculum requirements. Please just click on the topic titles below!
- Year 3 Plants April-September
- Year 3-4 Wild history: Stone Age Available all year
- Year 4 Living Things and Their Habitats Available all year
- Year 5 Lifecycles April-September
- Year 6 Classification Available all year
- Year 6 Evolution and Inheritance Available all year
- Wild in the Woods – Survival Adventure Available all year
- Winter Crafts November-December
- A Victorian Christmas November-December
To discuss or make a booking, please contact Skelton Grange on 0113 2430815
General information about cost, clothing and lunch can be found on our schools page.