We offer hands-on science, history, team building and celebration sessions, ideal for Key Stage 2.
We have created useful one page documents for each topic, describing the outline plan for your visit and how the activities support curriculum requirements. Please just click on the topic titles below!
- Year 3 Plants April-September
Year 3 Rocks and Soils April-September*currently unavailable
- Year 3-4 Wild history: Stone Age available all year
- Year 4 Living Things and Their Habitats available all year
- Year 5 Lifecycles available all year
Year 6 Classification*currently unavailable
- Wild in the Woods – Survival Adventure available all year
- Winter Crafts November-December
- A Victorian Christmas November-December
To discuss or make a booking, please contact Skelton Grange on 0113 2430815
General information about cost, clothing and lunch can be found on our schools page.