People building a drystone wall


You are here

While working with The Conservation Volunteers you are insured for Public Liability and Personal Accident.

Public Liability insurance covers you for claims made against you for negligence or carelessness to others, including other volunteers.

Personal Accident insurance provides limited compensation, regardless of fault, to anyone who is injured while on a Conservation Volunteers project.

This cover applies only while you are on the worksite. You are not covered for any accident that happens during social activities. The Conservation Volunteers insurance does not cover your personal property against accidental loss or damage.