The Conservation Volunteers believes that every community in the country should have access to high quality local green spaces – safe, welcoming, and loved by their communities – homes to thriving nature and thriving people.
TCV are committed to supporting a community network of groups and organisations who share that vision.
In a year when our green spaces have become more important than ever, and during a time when the natural environment needs us to come together to care for and protect it, we are once again able to offer Community Network membership for FREE in 2021, for new and existing members.
We can only do this with the support of players of People’s Postcode Lottery so thanks to their support there has never been a better time to join us.
Join the Community Network for free in 2021
As a member of our nationwide community, you will have access to TCV resources, help with health and safety guidance, safeguarding supports, obtaining insurance at a reduced rate, and volunteer recruitment and retention.
So join our Community Network today as we work together to care for and protect our vital and precious green spaces.
Your annual free membership entitles you to the following:
- Discounted public liability and personal accident insurance, which is essential for groups carrying out practical tasks
- Exclusive access to TCV’s Community Network website; created to provide our Community Network Members with the support they need in one, easy to access, place.
- A range of specially negotiated discounts from TCV’s suppliers of tools, trees, seeds and equipment.
- Funding Support – TCV can help groups find funding with information from Grantfinder or through the Chestnut Fund
- Discounted access to our online conservation handbooks – the definitive guides to managing the countryside and green spaces.
- Support and guidance covering a range of topics – from Health and Safety to planting a wildflower meadow.
- Optional free listing of your contact details and web address on The Conservation Volunteers website
- The Community Hub, which allows you to keep a membership database, record details of your work and the sites you improve, email your members, and create reports to celebrate achievements.
We are delighted that through the support of our players, TCV Community Network is able to support even more conservation groups across the country during these challenging times.Will Humpington, Climate Change and Environmental Programmes Advisor at People’s Postcode Lottery
Community Network Administrator,
The Conservation Volunteers,
We can also be contacted on 01302 388 883 or by email at email@example.com.