The Conservation Volunteers work with many individuals and community groups on over 400 sites in both rural and urban settings across the Midlands.
By giving time, energy and experience to improve the environment, people can improve their own lives and surroundings:
- Gaining knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications
- Developing confidence and an increased sense of self-worth
- Improving mental and physical health
- Making new friends and broadening horizons
- Making sustainable environmental improvements
- Promoting biodiversity
- Learn how to grow organic food, and to turn it into healthy meals
Opportunities for everyone
Although some activities are dependent on local programme funding, most of our offices run programmes of conservation activities that are open to all.
Contact us in East Midlands
Contact us in Birmingham
For Health for Life, please visit our Health for Life web pages.
For general enquiries, please email us: