Welcome to TCV in Norfolk: working with local communities to improve their environment. Check out the links below to find out what’s going on all over Norfolk – this includes our own directly-managed projects and many independent community groups.
Please note tasks are currently suspended due to Covid -19.
Projects run all-year-round unless otherwise stated. Most projects are open to people 16 or over (16-18 with parental permission) regardless of background, and no previous experience or specialist knowledge is necessary. We provide tools, equipment and experienced leaders.
Please see below for links to all that’s going on.
- Jubilee Park – Food growing and wildflower meadow
- West Earlham Wood – regular conservation tasks and events
- Netherwood Green Woods – fortnightly conservation tasks and events in South Norwich
- North Walsham Conservation Group Our award-winning project working on old railway lines around North Walsham.
- Mid Norfolk Conservation volunteers For middle of the day projects in central Norfolk.
- Norwich Environmental Action Team For day projects across the county, minibus transport is provided from central Norwich.
- Other Norwich Volunteering Opportunities Including Mousehold Heath tasks with members of the Norwich Community Green Gym, and other activities.
- Great Yarmouth Green Gym Half-day sessions in Beacon Park Woods, Gorleston, in Great Yarmouth and nearby.
- Groups in Kings Lynn (Gaywood Valley) and more options across Norfolk (list maintained by Norfolk Wildlife Trust).
- Community Groups across the county Other groups you might like to try (list maintained by Norfolk Biodiversity Partnership)